Golden Gate High Temperature ATR
The High Temperature Golden Gate option enables analyses up to 300 oC, suitable for polymer studies and other temperature-ramping experiments.
- High temperature capability: Solid and liquid samples can be heated up to 300 oC; suitable for adhesive, coating, paint, corrosive, catalytic, cement, soil, protein, drug substance, and acid-soap phase transition applications.
- Robust brazed monolithic diamond ATR: Adhesive-free, non-laminated monolithic diamond with brazed tungsten carbide mounting enables excellent thermal and chemical robustness, scratch resistance, and a wide spectral range.
- USB controller and PC based control software: PC software and USB controller save lab space and allow real-time monitoring of temperature curves, automation, and easy data logging.
- Pressure tower: Reduced sample-to-sample variation with repeatable and reproducible load application pre-set to 80 lbs (adjustable to 180lbs upon request).
USB Temperature Controller
The High Temperature Golden Gate ATR is controlled by a USB-connected controller operated through a software interface.
- PC control of accessory temperature
- Graphical display of temperature
- Datalogging temperature to file
- Temperature sequence programming
- Windows 7, 8 & 10 compatible
- Polymers & adhesives
- Carbon capture media
- Chemical processes
|ATR crystal||Monolithic diamond|
|Crystal sealing||The diamond is sealed with a metal braze into a tungsten puck.|
|Angle of incidence||45o|
|Spectral range||ZnSe lenses 5000-700 cm-1 KRS-5 lenses 6500-400 cm-1|
|Temperature range||Ambient to 300 oC|
Datasheet Golden Gate Datasheet HT Golden Gate __PRESENT