The Stellar-RAD SpectroRadiometer is an easy to use research grade spectrometer for field testing of lights with no additional setup required. The NIST traceable system can measure spectral Irradiance & Illuminance, Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), xy Chromaticity, PAR and more!
StellarNet’s handheld spectroradiometer systems put the power of a complete NIST traceable light laboratory in your hand allowing measurements of optical power, color, and spectral analysis for numerous lighting applications. All Stellar-RAD Systems are rugged in design with no moving parts making measurements in the field or on site quick and easy.
Compared to other handhelds, the Stellar-RAD contains research grade optics with <1nm spectral resolution making these instruments the first choice in reliable testing, field demonstrations, installations, R&D and quality control. Additionally, its modular design allows for use with StellarNet’s line of integrating spheres and accessories for Total Lumen measurement. Contact us to discuss how the Stellar-RAD can be configured to your needs.
Research Grade Handheld SpectroRadiometer
- Fully featured SpectraWiz Software Suite and Windows Interface – over 20 years of unique software features & improvements
- USB Powered – runs up to 5 hours on one Windows Tablet charge
- Perfect for lab, process, or field installation applications
- Compatible with all StellarNet Integrating Spheres & Accessories
- Options for UV (200-400nm) and NIR (900-1700nm) range SpectroRadiometry
- Add-on Radiance and Luminance Calibrations for Measurements with lens assembly attachment
StellarRAD Software Interface & Sample Spectra
The StellarRAD software is fast, easy-to-use, and specifically designed for a touchscreen tablet. It incorporates live spectra and CIE 1931 color space chromaticity display among other real-time features. Pressing the Capture button will quickly generate a .pdf report that includes the full front panel plus summary information. Press the Snapshot Display button to display a static outline of a spectrum you wish to use as a baseline for comparing other lamps and luminaries in real time. This software is perfect for multi field measurement with quick data capture and easy to view comparison spectra with under the curve color representations.