This Immersion Probe is ideal for analyzing liquids in the UV/Vis-NIR using fiber optics. It mates directly to fiber optic spectrometers or can be interfaced to the sample compartments of UV-Vis-NIR spectrometers with the Harrick FiberMate2 or other fiber optic coupler. The Immersion Probe comes with SMA connections on its silica fibers and is designed for examination of samples up to 2 meters away from the spectrometer. The replaceable sampling tips simply screw onto the end of the fiber. To analyze a sample, install the tip, dip it into the sample and collect the spectrum. The tips are easily replaced as needed and are available for a variety of pathlengths.
- Compact and convenient to use.
- Two standard 905 SMA connectors for connecting suitable fiber optic cables.
- Immersion probes available in 2 m long sets for two different spectral ranges:
- VIS/Near-IR fiber optics for use from 400 nm to 2200 nm.
- UV/Vis fiber optics for use from 200 nm to 1100 nm.
- Probe dimensions: ~100mm long by 6.35 mm wide.
- Probe body made from 316 stainless steel.
- Other wettable materals are fused silica and epoxy.
- Maximum operating temperature: 125°C.
- Rated for pressures up to 0.6 MPa (4.5 torr).
- Replaceable tips for 2, 5, 20 and 40 mm pathlengths available on special order.
- Immersion probe with choice of wavelength range.
- Fixed pathlength tips; choice of 10-mm or 20-mm; ordered separately.
- Use with a fiber optic coupler, such as the Harrick FiberMate2™.