The Omni-Spec™ is a 45° specular reflectance probe for sampling outside of the sample compartment. Designed to interface to virtually any spectrometer via fiber optics, this compact accessory comes with input and output SMA connectors that readily attached to fiber optic couplers, such as the Harrick FiberMate2™. A selection of UV-Vis, NIR and mid-IR fiber optics is offered for use up to 1.5 meters away from the spectrometer. A USB2 video camera is also available for real-time imaging and photographic documentation of the sample.
The Omni-Spec™ is ideal for examining a variety of samples, including optical coatings, opaque substrates and films thereon, and contaminants on reflective surfaces. It is also well suited for in-line diffuse reflectance of powders and rough-surfaced solids.
- Compact and convenient to use.
- Suitable for use from the UV to the IR. For best performance, an MCT detector is recommended for use in the mid-infrared.
- 45° nominal incident angle.
- Two standard 905 SMA connectors for connecting suitable fiber optic cables.
- Optical fiber optics available in 1.5m long sets:
- UV-VIS/Near-IR fiber optics for use from 350nm to 2250nm.
- Near/Mid-IR fiber optics for use from 6500cm-1 to1700cm-1.
- Mid-IR fiber optics for use from 2000cm-1 to 600 cm-1.
- Optional video imaging and illumination system
- Optional reference materials for mid-IR and UV-VIS/Near-IR studies.
- Omni-Spec™ specular reflectance probe.
- Sets of two 1.5m fibers must be ordered separately.
- Use with a fiber optic coupler, such as the Harrick FiberMate2™.