Art Photonics IR Fiber-Optic Probe for Gases
FlexiSpec® product line includes the latest generation of Transmission infrared fiber optic probes for gases to be used with any spectrometer or photometer.
The design of Transmission Fiber Probe for gases is based on a bifurcated fiber bundle. Due to low Mid IR-attenuation in gases the collimated beam design of double pass (or multiple pass) gas cell is needed to increase optical path length to 10 – 40cm. This design is easily realized by the mean of the collimating objective and reflecting mirror cell.
- On-line transmission spectroscopy in gases
- High throughput in any part of NIR-MIR spectra
- Flexible and robust for industrial applications
- Compatible with any spectrometer
- Reaction investigation and monitoring in real time
- Analytical Characterization
- Exhaust gases monitoring
- Solvent vaporization monitoring
- Associated petroleum gas monitoring