Autotouch Press – Automatic Laboratory Press
Specac’s Autotouch hydraulic press is available in 8 Ton, 15 Ton, 25 Ton and 40 Ton load configurations for industrial XRF applications and other laboratory powder compaction applications, including materials for use in engineering, electronics, and manufacturing.
- Up to 40 T maximum load: 8, 15, 25 and 40 T options available.
- High Precision Laboratory Press: Compatible with all Specac pellet dies, including the Apex semiautomated die, and heated accessories.
- LED touchscreen Display: High contrast display makes viewing and editing program steps straightforward.
- Programmable Load Cycles: Store up to 6 programs for future use, controlling ramp, dwell time and release rates.
- Maintain Load Indefinitely: Maintain load function continually tops up the load to keep it at the setpoint as the sample settles, for a specified time from 0.1 min to infinity and beyond.
The Autotouch Hydraulic Press from Specac is a laboratory press ideally suited to precise, repeatable compaction of powders (using pellet dies) or applying loads to other materials. It is compatible with the full range of Specac pressing tools, including pellet dies, film makers, and heated platens.
Maximum load & resolution
|Press||Max Piston Load / T||Min Piston Load / T||Load Step / T|
Dimensions & Weight
|8, 15, 25 T versions||40 T version|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H)||425 x 405 x 640||430 x 405 x 660|
|Weight||95 kg||130 kg|
|Ram (Piston) Stroke||24 mm||38 mm|
|Leadscrew nose diameter||32 mm||32 mm|
|Ram (Piston) diameter||82 mm||82 mm|
|Distance between pressing faces||40-155 mm||60-155 mm|
|Working area inside press (Dia. x H)||220 x 155 mm||240 x 155 mm|
Programming & Units
- Store 6 custom programs with up to 10 steps per program
- Load can be displayed in Tonnes, US (Short) Tons, (Long) Tons, kgF, and kN
- Fast, medium, and slow load release rates can be set
- Load can be held for pre-set durations between 0 and 99 minutes, or held indefinitely until commanded to halt