XploRA PLUS: ResearchXploRA Plus Brochure
The XploRA PLUS incorporates unique and powerful functions in a reliable, high performance system, ideally suited to the research and analytical lab.
It is fully confocal, not compromising image quality, spatial or depth resolution. The SWIFT Fast Raman images are the fastest fully confocal Raman images available, typically 10x faster than conventional Raman imaging.
The simplicity and power of the XploRA PLUS is unmatched with an enhanced range of options such as multiple laser wavelengths, EMCCD detection, Raman polarisation and even Raman-AFM combination.
With the groundbreaking EasyNavTM package, it is fast and easy to navigate in-focus, in real-time, to identify the region of interest and obtain sharp, clear Raman chemical images. HORIBA NavMap + NavSharp + ViewSharp apps can be used together or separately to deliver a powerful user experience for all Raman users.
- SWIFTTM 10x faster Raman imaging
- Improved detection and sensitivity
- Full Confocality for complete image detail
- Full optical microscope so you can see your samples
- Maximum detail, resolution and range for enhanced spectroscopy
- HORIBA’s OneClick easy Raman analysis
- NIST traceable and patented Autocalibration options for validated results
- Ultimate optical stability- robust, reliable, long term operation
- Automated operation offering simple, powerful reliability
- 2 year base unit warranty as standard
- Compatible with atomic force microscopes for combined Raman-AFM and TERS (Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy)
- Multiple laser wavelengths – ensures optimal results and minimised fluorescence interference from the widest range of sample types
- Full system automation with software control and intuitive operation – non-expert operators can get results fast
- Comprehensive Raman spectral libraries for fast Raman chemical identification
- Automated particle location and chemical ID with ParticleFinder
- Suitable for high throughput screening measurements with MultiWell module .
The XploRA Series is driven by LabSpec’s intuitive user interface enabling logical workflow through an experiment.
• HORIBA OneClick Raman operation
• Enhanced multi-page analysis reports
• Validated performance
• Sample methods for routine repetition
• User login accounts for system security
• 3D volume and topography imaging
• Enhanced on-the-fly image generation
• FLAT correction
• Extensive spectral database/libraries
• Easier chemometric processing
• ParticleFinder for automated particle location
Also part of the Horiba XploRA Series:
XploRA ONE: Analytical
Raman analysis has never been so easy!
The XploRA ONE offers new capabilities to the industrial and analytical user, providing the highest performance Raman, in a cost effective and robust instrument package.
It is ideal for routine analytical, research and quality testing applications.
• OneClick operation
• Auto-calibration in OneCheck
• Regulatory compliance: 21 CFR11
• AFM Raman module
• XploRA PLUS and INV versions
• TERS Ready: 10 nm resolution
• Multi-sampling geometry: upright-invertedside axis
• SWIFT™ Nano-Raman images
• High performance AFM functionality
• Integrated control and construction
• Stability and reliability