The QuasIR 1000 ensures direct calibration transfer without the frustration of standardizing instruments or adjusting models to accommodate excessive instrument variability. The heart of the QuasIR 1000 is our PermAlign™ optics technology, an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under conditions from the routine to the extreme. Our technology and design ensure unmatched consistency and direct methods transfer with no loss in performance so you can expand your QuasIR fleet with confidence. With PermAlign, you never need to make instrument adjustments and you can always have confidence in your results.
The QuasIR 1000 features a transmission chamber that can hold various sizes of cuvettes and glass vials up to 10mm. Optional temperature control is offered; the sample compartment can be heated to 100∘C or cooled to 20∘C, for a wide range of applications. Transmission samples such as edible oils, lubricants, and fuels can be easily analyzed for quality control or adulteration.
- Compact, portable, and high-performance FT-NIR spectrometer with fiber optic probe for lab, field, and on-line applications
- PermAlign™ optics: an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under extreme conditions
- Unmatched instrument-to-instrument consistency and direct method transfer so you can expand your QuasIR™ fleet with confidence
- Automatic Performance Testing Unit provides an easy and automated way to monitor your instruments performance
- Transmission sample chamber with optional temperature control for measuring liquids
- Spectral Sage™ software suite combines the ease-of-use needed for every day analysis with feature-rich functions for advanced method developers
- Optional Symbion DX™ and RX™ Process Analytical Software Suite; manages the measurement process during online analysis
- Ready for the Road:
- Compact: less than 8.5 kg and 44.5 x 24.1 x 14.5 cm in size
- Battery, mains or vehicle powered
- Enclosure Protection: IP65
- Low Cost of Ownership:
- 20,000-hour user replaceable NIR source
- > 10-year laser life
- > 10-year interferometer drive
- User replaceable desiccant
- Operated by standard Windows™ PC
FT-NIR spectroscopy has many applications from food analysis to plastics. If your interest is not listed here please contact us and tell us more about what you’re trying to achieve.
- Edible Oils
- Sugarcane and Liquors
- Ethanol, Fuels, and Lubricants
- Raw Material QA/QC