Simplex Scientific Peltier Heat-Cool Sampling Accessory
The Peltier Heat-Cool/Heated Sampling Accessory is designed to heat or cool samples for spectroscopic studies. Depending on temperature requirements, either the Peltier Heat-Cool Sampling Accessory or the Heated Sampling Accessory may be preferred.
The Peltier Heat-Cool Sampling Accessory has a temperature range from –5°C to +170°C without the inconvenience of liquid cooling. The Heated Sampling Accessory has a temperature range from ambient to 170°C.
This package includes TempSet™ Software. TempProfile™ Software is also available for more advanced temperature control. Additional programming options are available – contact for details.
- Protein Analysis
- Polymer Studies
- Defect Analysis
- Temperature range of Heat-Cool Sampling
Accessory: -5° to +170° C
- Temperature range of Heated Sampling
Accessory: ambient to +170° C
- Easy access to insert transmission cell
- Three mounting kit options
TempSet™ Software Features
- Software install & operation reference card
- Manual temperature control from PC
- Temperature overshoot protection
- Controller reset when exiting software
Temperature Controller Specifications
- 110/220V: auto-switching for worldwide operation
- 24-VDC low voltage for safety
- Single-readout temperature controller
- Readout: ± 0.1°C
- Probe type: RTD temperature sensor