The revolutionary Agilent Cary 7000 Universal Measurement Spectrophotometer (UMS) will satisfy all your solid sampling needs. Collect hundreds of UV-Vis-NIR spectra overnight, or characterize optical components or thin films in minutes to hours rather than hours to days. Delivering a turn-key solution for research, development and QA/QC in optics, thin films/coatings, solar and glass, the Cary 7000 UMS will advance your materials analysis. Design experiments never before possible, expand your research, and save time and money with the ground-breaking Cary 7000 UMS.
Existing Cary 4000, 5000 or 6000i users can experience the same measurement flexibility and productivity of the Cary 7000 UMS with the Cary Universal Measurement Accessory.
- Achieve complete sample characterization
- Measure absolute reflection and transmission in a single sequence – at variable angle and s or p polarization – without moving or disturbing the sample.
- Measure diffusely scattered transmission and reflection with the freedom to control detector and sample position independently.
- Utilize the huge sample chamber to accommodate all sample types – from small to large – delivering 360 degrees of rotational flexibility
- Obtain complete control of beam collimation and patch size to best suit your sample and measurement needs
- Lower your cost-per-analysis, saving you time and money
- Measure in minutes what other systems take hours to days to complete – with unattended automation
- Simply set up your method, collect a single baseline, insert one or more samples, and walk away.
- New insights into advanced materials with an unprecedented 10 Abs range
- With 10 Abs range on the Cary 7000 spectrophotometer, the Cary 7000 UMS ensures you obtain high quality results even with challenging sample measurements (high OD) or under difficult measurement conditions.
- Obtain the highest quality results fast with the next generation Cary WinUV software
- The Cary WinUV software features a new method editor for simple method setup, advanced data processing, and 3D graphics, ensuring fast and accurate data analysis.
Quality control of beam splitters and quarter-wave-mirrors using the Agilent Cary 7000 Universal Measurement Spectrophotometer (UMS)
High volume optical component testing using an Agilent Cary 7000 Universal Measurement Spectrophotometer (UMS) with Solids Autosampler
Coated wafer mapping using an Agilent Cary 7000 Universal Measurement Spectrophotometer (UMS) with Solids Autosampler
Performance of compact visual displays — measuring angular reflectance of optically active materials using the Agilent Cary 7000 Universal Measurement Spectrophotometer (UMS)
Optical characterization of thin films using a new Universal Measurement Accessory for the Agilent Cary UV-Vis-NIR spectrophotometers
Automated, unattended multi-angle transmission and absolute reflection measurements on architectural and automotive glass using the Agilent Cary 7000 Universal Measurement Spectrophotometer (UMS)