Agilent Cary 630 FTIR Spectrometer
The Agilent Cary 630 FTIR spectrometer is innovative, intuitive, and reliable, providing superior quantitative and qualitative information for routine analysis of solids, liquids, and gases. With a wide range of sample interfaces and high performing optics, the compact Agilent Cary 630 FTIR will give you accurate results — fast.
The Agilent Cary 630 FTIR is:
- Innovative — unique sampling accessories slide in and out in seconds, with no alignment required, making liquid transmission measurements as easy to use as ATR
- Intuitive — multi-language software guides users through every step of operation, while color coded alerts make it easy to see whether samples meet specification
- Reliable — field proven, rugged optomechanical system offers outstanding performance and reproducibility, even in humid and tropical environments, providing answers you can trust
- Versatile — interchangeable sampling accessories for all your analysis needs, including transmission, DialPath, TumblIR, diamond ATR, germanium ATR, ZnSe multi-bounce ATR, specular reflectance and diffuse reflectance
- Compliant — software allows 21 CFR Part 11 and GLP/GMP compliance
- Compact — taking up only 20 x 20 cm of bench space, and weighing just 3.8 kg (8 lb), the Agilent Cary 630 FTIR is the world’s smallest FTIR
- Affordable — the Agilent Cary 630 FTIR offers leading performance at an attractive price
Sampling accessories available with the 630 include:
- Agilent’s innovative TumblIR and DialPath technologies for rapid transmission analysis of liquids
- ATR modules to handle a wide range of solids, pastes, gels, rubbers and liquids. Includes Diamond and Ge single bounce ATRs and a ZnSe multibounce ATR.
- Diffuse reflectance for materials that scatter infrared light, such as powered samples and specular reflectance for measuring samples such as optics, mirrors and glass
- Transmission module that accepts standard KBr pellets, liquid, and gas cells