The Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer is efficient, accurate and flexible, and is designed to meet your immediate and future challenges. With remote sampling options, proven performance and low cost of ownership, you can be sure that the Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis will give you answers you can trust.
- Lowest cost of ownership – Reduce time-consuming and expensive lamp replacements, and minimize instrument revalidation costs with the unique Agilent source lamp.
Eliminate photobleaching – Safely measure life science samples and be sure that you get the correct answer every time.
- Reliable performance using fiber optic measurement probes. Why use cuvettes when you can bring the instrument to the sample and get accurate results in a fraction of the time?
- Measure precious samples with ease – The highly focused beam image is perfect for measuring small volumes accurately and reproducibly.
- Improve sample throughput velocity – Scan the entire wavelength range (190 to 1100 nm) in under three seconds and collect data from single or multiple wavelengths at 80 data points per second.
- Performance enhancing accessories – The Cary 60 features a comprehensive range of accessories to accurately characterize the widest variety of sample sizes and types without compromise.
- Software for real samples – Win10-compatible Cary WinUV software can be tailored to suit your analytical requirements. From classroom to research laboratories through R&D and regulated QA/QC environments, simplify your measurements and get more done in less time.
Measuring the formation of DNP using an Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis spectrophotometer and SFA 20 stopped flow accessory
The determination of drug tablet concentration in pharmaceutical applications for drug development using the Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis with fiber optics
The Agilent Cary 60 eliminates photodegradation of aromatic markers used in UV-Vis spectrophotometric applications
Measuring the purity of low volumes of DNA at 4 °C using the Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis spectrophotometer with fiber optics microprobe
Simple, automated measurements of the photocatalytic properties of colorimetric species using the Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis spectrophotometer with fiber optics
Determine protein concentration using microvolumes with the Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis spectrophotometer