- 5500 Dialpath: Provides the longer pathlength capabilities of transmission spectroscopy in a format that is as easy to use as ATR.
- 5500t: Ease of use: quickly analyze a sample by placing a single drop of the liquid on the surface of the 5500t analyzer, and then rotate a second window into position to sandwich the sample.
- 5500a: One, three or five reflection diamond ATRs are available, depending on the application. Single reflection diamond ATR available for solids and liquids identification. Multi-reflection ZnSe ATR available for liquid analysis.
- Intuitive — method driven, multi-language software guides users through every step of operation, while color coding alerts make it easy to see whether samples meet specifications. MicroLab Quant provides a simple, guided quantitative methods development package.
- Compliant – GLP/GMP software can be upgraded to be compliant with 21 CFR 11 regulatory requirements through the addition of the Pharmaceutical Software Package