The QuasIR™ Series of FT-NIR Instruments from The Leaders in High Performance Portable NIR Solutions
The many advantages of Fourier transform near-infrared (FT-NIR) spectroscopy have led it to become the preferred method for quantitative analysis and measurement in many areas of application including chemical, food, and pharmaceuticals. It is non-destructive, non-hazardous, rapid and material identification is precise, accurate and cost effective.
Galaxy Scientific has designed a new kind of NIR analysis solution. The QuasIR™ series of FT-NIR spectrometers bring together the portability required to move NIR analysis closer to the point-of-need with unmatched spectroscopic performance for the fastest, most accurate results.
The heart of the QuasIR is our PermAlign™ optics technology, an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under conditions from the routine to the extreme. Because the QuasIR is designed for portability, it is engineered to achieve high performance, even in harsh conditions such as temperature extremes common in field use or in the presence of vibrations often experienced in plant conditions.
QuasIR instruments utilize the Spectral Sage™ Software Suite, which includes a toolbox of powerful yet easy-to-use functions for method development. Spectral Sage EZ provides a simple streamlined user interface for deployment in the factory or field.
Every QuasIR system is built for unrivaled consistency and direct methods transfer with no loss in performance so you can expand your QuasIR fleet with confidence.
- 10-year laser life
- 10-year interferometer drive
- Enclosure Protection: IP65
- 20,000-hour user replaceable NIR source
- Automatic Performance Testing Unit provides an easy and automated way to monitor your instrument’s performance
- Optional Symbion DX™/ RX™ Process Analytical Software manages the measurement process during online analysis
- User replaceable desiccant
- Operated by standard Windows® PC
- Battery, mains or vehicle powered